Friday, April 10, 2009

The Walls are Up!


Annie is starting to get antsy these days...it's almost as if I can see her thoughts, thinking, "When am I ever going to be able to move around on my own??" She is so interested in EVERYTHING, and I just KNOW we'll have our hands even more full when she starts crawling! But for now, she just likes to rock about on her hands and thighs...she hasn't quite put the knees and hands thing together yet, but I'm sure she'll figure it out soon!



The guys are making great progress on the garage still...yippee skippy! They have just about finished putting the siding up, and today they will be working on the roof. I'm looking forward to the day this project is finished! It will be nice to have it done and have daddy back! :) He and his dad have been working so hard! Every chance Brian gets, he's out there working on it. I'm so proud of him for sticking with it. Expected completion date: May 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment